Miyerkules, Abril 11, 2012

Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.


smooches :*


Dear past stranger, current boyfriend and future husband,

As I am about to go to sleep tonight, I look at my cellphone and found you and your smiling face in my wallpaper. Accidentally, I smiled too.

Guess you never heard me tell you how blessed I am to be your other half. I'm shy, y'know were not that showy to each other, but just to let you knowthough you may not be the most handome guy i've met, the most richest man i could ever imagine, you'll remain as the luckiest man that i had, am and will love :)

I admit that there are times that I tend to be weak and just wanted to give up, leave and forget all there is about us. But you were always there, your mere presence feels like telling me that I shouldn't for we'll be spending the future together. Yes honey, I know we will :)

You had seen me at my worst, my best and my hottest, (arrr) haha! And you appreciate all of it. You never fail to tell me how good I look, I dress and how great I talk and do stuffs. You make me feel as if I am a likable person. You make me feel woman. You make me feel blessed. You make me feel loved.  You make me happy..

I seriously cannot imagine my life without you. I know it's cheesy but I am telling the truth. And the truth does not hurt, it's a preparation for us to be healed. :)

Cliche as it may sound but you are one of the best things that happened to me.

Please dont be tempted of other firls who looks thinner and hotter than me! i'll curse you! haha kidding aside, Let's work on my figure so that our dirty little visions will come to life. hahahahaha! I know, only the two of us can understand this paragraph. lol

Stay with me, I want you to be the witness of my success, shoulder to cry on when i failed, the man I will see waiting for me at the altar someday and eventually be the man of my future kiddos.

i love you honey :) will forever do :)


Love,
Daisy :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento