Martes, Agosto 21, 2012

You told me you love me, So why did you go away? :)

I never thought I'd see him again. Ever.

I find it completely awkward to walk pass by someone whom for once had been your world, or so you thought.  That minute you meet the eyes of each other will be the exact time you'll probably remember everything you two had before. It's awkward. Very awkward.

I was walking hand in hand with my boyfriend and happily window shopping at the mall. Damn that was a very hot afternoon. Out of the thousands of faces I passed by the mall, I saw someone familiar, someone I knew very well, someone I kinda memorize everything about, someone I promised the whole world to, someone who had became a part of me. Ladies and gentlemen, my ex boyfriend.

He smiled and I smiled back. End of story.

I was surprised on the way I reacted. (Cause I thought I was supposed to cry or something). It has been 6 years? or maybe 5? I cant seem to remember, Maybe after all these years I really didn't care at all.

I have to admit that it took me several minutes to forget his face, but I cant seem to remember it now unlike years ago when I even memorize the shape of his lips.

So I had proven myself wrong. Its not awkward, I dont know for some. But it really is not the way I thought it would be.

Wala lang, I was just super amazed :)

--D

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento